2017 Millennium Running Signature Event Updates
First off, THANK YOU to the almost 800 of you who took the time to provide feedback about our events in our Year End Survey!
At Millennium Running we pride ourselves in creating the best possible events for you, our participants. Your feedback is invaluable to us and no comment, concern, or compliment is taken lightly.
- More longer races! Specifically a 10k distance
- Better, more consistant shirt sizing
- Price Concerns
- Uncertainty regarding charitable components at Signature Events
- More accurate course marking
- Website can load slowly
- Ease of using results platform
- Your favorite event is the Traveler Beer New England Half Marathon
- Your favorite events tend to be longer! 3 out of the 4 highest rated events were 10 miles or further
- The 4 most important deciding factors in your choosing an event are Locality, Price, Course, and Timing
- The least important thing to you is Beer! … Who would have thought?
- We’ve changed tech shirt providers, improving on size consistency
- Every results page will have a link to download Printable Results following the event
- Ask and you shall receive! We’ve added the Shamrock Half Marathon to the calendar and the Northeast Delta Dental Halfway to St. Patrick’s day event will now feature a 10k!
- We are making a concerted effort in 2017 to not only accurately measure final course distances, but also mile markings within each course. Currently the Ribfest 5 Miler, NH 10 Miler, and Manchester City Marathon, powered by SNHU, are all USATF certified courses.
- In order to help and encourage participation of families we’re please do announce that Kids Fun Runs at the Northeast Delta Dental Shamrock Shuffle, Ribfest 5 Miler, and BASC Santa Claus Shuffle will be free! *this does not include timed participation in full distance road races
- We’re adding a cool, different, new event to the Signature Event calendar! Stay Tuned!
- Also stay tuned about an awesome announcement regarding the newly signature Penmen for Patriots 5k!
- We’re adding text messaging results and personal receipt printer kiosks to all Signature Events