BIB NUMBERS: St. Joseph Healthcare Ribfest 5 Miler 2013
St. Joseph Healthcare
Ribfest 5 Miler
9:15am June 16, 2013
– Free entry into RibFest: to all participants!
– 2 Beer Tickets: all registrants age 21+ redeemable inside RibFest!
– Tech Shirt with Velcro pocket: first 1000 registrants
– Piglet Run shirt: first 200 ‘kid’ registrants to pick up bib
– Personalized Bib Numbers: with your first name printed on it if registered by 5/15/13
RACE DAY REGISTRATION & BIB # PICK-UP: Sun. June 16th (7:30am – 9:00am) at Anheuser-Busch Brewery Merrimack, NH. Cash or Check (payable to Millennium Running)
COURSE: Click here for MAP
POST RACE: This is the best post race ever with free entry into The Rotary’s Rockin’ Ribfest where 21+ participants can redeem their 2 beer tickets! In addition, complimentary water, Powerade, Portland Pie Pizza, Stonyfield Yogurt, and post race massage will be provided.
AWARDS: Cash to top 3 M/F overall and awards to the top 2 M/F in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
RESULTS: Displayed live at Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line, and published exclusively here at MillenniumRunning.com
DIRECTIONS & PARKING: Click here for more info.