|Date:||Tuesday, February 13, 2018|
|Time:||7:00 pm||5K Race Start|
|Location:||Brady Sullivan Plaza, Manchester, NH – MAP|
|Distance:||3.1 Miles (5K)|
Earn your Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series awards and schwag at the end of the year. This year’s Elliot Millennium Running Series events include races from the Millennium Mile through the Manchester City Marathon.
For complete rules and details, Learn More…
• Race Schwag: TBA
• One (1) Beer Ticket: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required.
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Open
• Adult Registration (21+): $25
• Youth Registration (under 21): $20
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Based on availability.
• Adult Registration (21+): $30
• Youth Registration (under 21): $25
• Early Bib Pick-Up: Will be available at the Millennium Running Retail Store, 138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH. Dates and times coming soon!
• Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 5:00pm-7:00pm at Race Day HQ (Brady Sullivan Plaza, 1000 Elm Street, Manchester, NH).
Race Day Parking: Available at all public Manchester City Parking locations.
Course: A 5k course that brings you through the historic Manchester Mills before finishing downtown on Elm Street. Click here for Interactive Map.
Beer Tickets: Post-race beer tickets may be redeemed at five (5) downtown bars thanks to our friends at Shipyard Brewing Company! CLICK HERE for our Mobile Beer Finder and where all 21+ registrants can redeem your beer tickets! Gratuities encouraged.
Results: All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners. (<19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Make-Up Date: In the event of inclement weather, the race will be moved to the following Saturday.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
With every event Millennium Running is proud to donate back to and support local organizations and charities. To date, Millennium Running has donated over $400,000 to these local charities and organizations. The Life is Good ® Mardi Gras 5k on Fat Tuesday is proud to support New Horizons food pantry and shelter, Trinity High School Track and XC, Friends of Bedford Hockey, Pack 127 of the Auburn Cub Scouts, the Ancient Order of Hibernians, and other deserving local organizations.