Help Wanted: Millennium Running Events
Millennium Running is looking for a few amazing people to join our Events and Timing staff!! Please check out our employment opportunities below. If you think you’ll make a great addition to our team, please fill out and submit the online form at the bottom of this page.
Position(s): Event Operations Staff and Event Timers
Job Description: This is a part-time position, mainly on weekends, that works as Event Timers and/or Event Operations Staff at road races and triathlons.
Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, be prompt for early morning report times, communicate well with co-workers and customers, and have the ability to lift at least 30 lbs. Experience with computers is required for Timing and experience in road races is a plus for both positions.
Event Operations Staff responsibilities include:
- Setting up and breaking down Start/Finishing infrastructure for an Event to include: barricades, trussing, tables, tents, staging, PA equipment
- Managing people flow at the Event on the course, finish line, or Expo areas.
- Manage volunteers
- Work as a team with co-workers to execute a flawless Event,
Timing Staff responsibilities include:
- Assisting Millennium’s head timer at the Event with timing duties to include: data entry, timing equipment set-up and breakdown, must have the ability to lift at least 30 lbs, and must have strong personal skills in order to communicate with participants and clients.
- This is a technical job that requires an individual to be proficient in their understanding of computers.
Pay Range: Event stipends range from $150 to $250 per event, commensurate with experience and responsibility, bonus pay for longer events and overnights stays in hotels
Hours: The ideal candidate would be able to work weekends, reporting early in the morning directly to events that are located in NH, northern MA, or southern ME. Hotel overnights are sometimes required for longer weekend events.
Location: On-site at Events.