BLOG: 7 Things I’m Thankful For
In this season of Thanksgiving and regardless of our own personal situation, we should all have reasons to be thankful! As runners, should be thankful for the ability to put one foot in front of the other. Too often we don’t full appreciate this until we are sidelined with injury or sickness. As the owner and founder of Millennium Running and with Thanksgiving being just seven days away, here are my Top-7 things I’m thankful for!
7. The police officers and firemen that provide public safety for our events.
6. Our loyal sponsors and partners, whom without their generosity, Millennium Running could not produce first class events!
5. The amazing volunteers from our running club give up their valuable time at every race to pass out bib numbers, T-shirts, Kilts, or even Santa suits!
4. The little kids that run their hearts out in the Elf run, Leprechaun run, or little pumpkin run. I love watching them run instead of seeing them sitting on the couch playing video games!
3. All of the participants that run, jog, shuffle, or walk Millennium Running events and wear our shirts, hats, and jackets like a badge of honor!
2. Our amazing employees and race day staff that knocked out the best road races in New Hampshire like A Boss!
1. My beautiful wife and 2 boys that put up with such a crazy and obsessive race director!!