Earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Series Jacket by completing the “Millennium Marathon” (complete 26.2 miles), challenge yourself with the Ultra (complete 40 miles) or become epic by being part of the ALL-Millennium Team (complete every Millennium event) . ALL of Millennium Running signature races in 2016 will comprise the Series! Learn More
Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your first name, if registered 30 days prior to the event.
Finish Location: One Mile south at the corner of Mammoth Rd. and Peabody Row.
Directions: Race Day HQ is located at the Londonderry High School Gymnasium.
Race Day Parking: There is ample parking in the LHS Gym parking lot.
Male and female winners in each of the age group categories!
Top 3 Men & Women in the following age groups 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Awards to all girl & boy winners of each age from up to 12 years old.
• Top 3 Overall Male & Female finishers
Dash for Cash**
• ¼ mile bonus = $50 to first person to the ¼ mile mark.
• mile bonus = $75 to first person to the ½ mile mark.
• mile bonus = $100 to first person to the ¾ mile mark.
• $100 bonus for any male who breaks 4:00.0
• $100 bonus for any female who breaks 4:30.0
Men’s: 3:51 (Andy Downin ’01 & Scott Anderson ’99) Women’s: 4:19 (Amy Mortimer ’04)
$500 course record bonus for men’s and women’s course records.*
* if men’s and women’s records are both bettered, the bonus will be split
**All cash awards will be mailed out after race
• Regular awards will not be mailed out after the race.
Charity: Millennium Running is committed to giving back to the local community through our charity program. The official charity for the Millennium Mile is the Jack & June Mortimer Memorial Scholarship. Click HERE for more information on how to apply!
Make up date: Saturday, January 2nd.
Refund Policy: Please read our REFUND & TRANSFER POLICY.
General FAQs: Read our list of General FAQs HERE.