|Date:||Sunday, January 1, 2017 (New Year’s Day)|
|Times:||2:00 pm||Millennium Mile Race Start|
|Location:||Londonderry High School • Londonderry, NH – MAP|
Check back soon for complete information on the 2017 Elliot Millennium Running Series.
Runners can earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series award at the end of the year. All of the 15 Millennium Running signature events in 2016 will comprise the Series
• Race Schwag: To be announced.
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Open
• Adult Registration (12+): $18
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10, or FREE with promo code ‘STA’
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Available beginning at 12:00pm at Race Day HQ
• Adult Registration (12+): $20
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10
• Early Bib Pick-Up: Available Tuesday (12/27) – Friday (12/30) from 10:00am-7:00pm and Saturday (12/31) from 10:00am-5:00pm at the Millennium Running Retail Store, 138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH.
• Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 12:00pm-1:45pm at Race Day HQ located at the Londonderry High School Gymnasium, in Londonderry, NH.
Directions: Londonderry High School Gymnasium, 295 Mammoth Road, Londonderry, NH.
Race Day Parking: Available at Londonderry High School Gymnasium parking lot.
Course: A point-to-point, 1-mile race starting on Mammoth Road in front of Londonderry High School, running south (downhill) and ending at the corner of Mammoth and Peabody Row. Click here for course map.
Results: Powered by Fairpoint Communications! All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners. (13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Awards will also be issued to all girl and boy winners of each age up to 12 years old. Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. *All cash awards will be mailed out after race. Regular awards will not be mailed after the event.
Cash Awards & Bonuses: Cash awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. $100 cash bonuses will be distributed to all men who break 4:00.0 and any woman who breaks 4:30.0. A $500 course record bonus will also be distributed if any male or female can beat the course record (Male: 3:51, Andy Downin ’01 and Scott Anderson ’99 • Female: 4:19, Amy Mortimer ’04).*All cash awards will be mailed out after race. If male and female records are both bettered, the bonus will be split.
Dash for Cash: Bonuses will be awarded to the first person to cross the 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 mile mark during the race. Leader at the 1/4-mile mark will receive $50, leader at the 1/2-mile mark will receive $75, and leader at the 3/4-mile mark will receive $100. *All cash awards will be mailed out after race.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
• Jack & June Mortimer Memorial Scholarship:The mission of the yearly scholarship is to help defray the college tuition costs for one of New Hampshire’s deserving, college-bound student-athletes. Each year, proceeds from the Millennium Mile Road Race go directly to build the scholarship fund. For more information and to apply for the scholarship, click here.