POINTS: Standings as of the Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5K 2013
|As of the Thanksgiving 5K
|As of the Trick -or- Trot
|As of the Halfway
|As of the NH 10 Miler
|As of the Manchester Mile & 5K|
|As of the Ribfest 5 Miler
|As of the Shamrock Shuffle|
|As of the Millennium Mile||Apple Therapy – Sports and Rehab|
|Race 1. Millennium Mile – January 1, 2013
Race 2. Shamrock Shuffle – March 24, 2013
Race 3. RibFest 5 Miler – June 16, 2013
Race 4. HASLAW Manchester Mile & 5k – July 3, 2013
Race 5. NH 10 Miler – August 31, 2013
Race 6. Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day 5K – September 15, 2013
Race 7. Trick or Trot 3K – October 27, 2013
Race 8. Fisher Cat’s Thanksgiving Day 5K – November 28, 2013
Race 9. Santa Claus Shuffle – December 7, 2013
|Requirements for Series Completion & Jacket Qualification|
|1. Registrants must complete at least 6 out of 9 of the races.
2. Registrants must officially sign up for the Series via the series registration before the deadline on August 30, 2013 **
3. Registrants must be 12 years of age or older.** Confirm registration HERE. If you are not on this list you have not signed up for the Series.
|(regardless if they are officially registered for the Series). The point system is based on the winner of a respective race earning 1,000 points. Each person that finishes the race receives a percentage of 1,000 points determined by how far behind the winner they finish (net time). We will list standings by gender after each race. The more races you run, the faster you run, the more points you accumulate throughout the series!
Series Jackets will only be awarded to those participants that officially register for the series by the deadline of August 30th, complete at least 6 of the 9 races in the Series, and be 12 years of age or older.
|What are the requirements for 2013 Series Completion?
1. Registrants must FINISH 6 out of 9 of the eligible races.
2. Registrants must officially sign up for the Series by the deadline of Aug 3oth *
3. Registrants must be 12 years of age or older.* List of 2013 Series Registrants HERE. If you are not on this list you have not signed up for the Series.If I have completed races in the 2013 MVP Millennium Running Series without officially registering for the Series will these races count towards Series Completion? Yes, but you MUST register for the Series officially by the deadline.What do I receive when completing the Series?
Completion of the 2013 MVP Millennium Running Series will get you the highly coveted Series Jacket, and entry to the Millennium Running Series Dinner in December 2013 where we will hand out the jackets, prizes, and plenty of giveaways!When does registration for the 2013 Series open? Registration will open November 1, 2012When does the registration for the 2013 Series Close? Registration will close on Aug. 30, 2013If I completed races in the series before I sign up for the Series, will these races count towards my 6+ races? Yes, once you sign up for the series, we will retroactively count previously completed races into your series total.Do I need to RSVP to the Millennium Running Series Party? YES. You will be emailed a link to RSVP with your attendance and that of your guests. Anyone who has not completed the Series will need to pay an admission fee of $10.When/where is the 2013 Series Party? TBD January 2014Can I bring a guest to the Series Party? Yes, but there will be a guest admission fee of $10. We highly recommend RSVP’ing and paying their admission fee online before the day of the party to avoid waiting in line.If I can’t make the Series Party how do I get my jacket? Jackets will be available at the Millennium Mile, and after that can be picked up on Thursday nights at the Millennium Running Social Club pub runs (dates and locations to be posted at a later date) and future Millennium Running Signature Races.Will Jackets will be mailed? No, we kindly as you to make arrangements for someone else to pick up your jacket if you cannot attend the Series Party or any of our signature events that follow.