Millennium Running prides ourselves on having a very runner friendly refund and transfer policy. We value our customers and realize that life happens, injuries happen, and things don’t always go as you plan… So below are our refund and transfer options and policies.
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
— More Than 30 days+ Prior To Event: 100% of original entry fee paid will be transferred as a credit to a future Signature Event occurring within the next 1 year. Requests must be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
— 4 Days – 30 Days Prior To Event: 50% of original entry fee paid will be transferred as a credit to a future Signature Event occurring within the next 1 year. Requests must be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
— Less Than 4 Days Prior To Event: Due to final race preparation, municipal costs, race expenditures, and charitable donations all committed to provide the best possible event to registrants, we cannot grant refunds or transfers within 4 days prior to the start of the event.
— Club Members: If a current member of the Millennium Running Club, a 100% refund or transfer will be granted if a request is submitted via Transfer/Refund Form no less than 4 days prior to the event.
— Series Registrants: If signed up for a Signature event VIA the Elliot Series Registration Page or Holiday Hat Trick Registration Page, a 100% refund or transfer will be granted if a request is submitted via Transfer/Refund Form no less than 4 days prior to the event.
- All refund or transfer requests must be made be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
- All refunds are credited back to the credit card used on the original transaction; however, refunds do not include online processing fees.
- Participants requesting a race transfer will be emailed a coupon code to sign up for a future signature event of their choice occurring over the next 1 year.
— Transfer Your Bib to Another Person For The Same Event: Should a participant want to transfer their entry to another person for the same event, they may do so at Early Bib Pick Up or on Race Day at the Questions Tent up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. The person receiving the transfer must be present to fill out the Transfer Form and accept the event waiver. The original registrant is not required to be present. There is a $10 fee for a person-person inner race transfer.
If you wish to transfer prior to early bib pick up you can do so here.
*Undocumented transfers present a serious liability risk and will result in disqualification from results and series eligibility with NO REFUND.
— Weather: Millennium Running’s weather policy begins with the safety of our participants. Decisions to delay, postpone, or cancel an event are made in conjunction with the hosting municipalities officials and safety personnel. These decisions are made with careful consideration, in the best interest of our participants, and are final.
- We will always make every effort to start an event on the scheduled date and time.
- If the start time needs to be delayed we will make every effort to make this decision as soon as possible and keep any delays as brief as possible.
- If weather forces the postponement of a race date, we will make every effort to make this decision as soon as possible. Each event has a predetermined make-up date if applicable and is published within the general info for that event.
Event cancellation due to weather: If forced to cancel an event without a make-up date due to weather the following policy takes effect.
- 70% of registration fee can be applied toward registration to following year’s instance of the same event within 30 days of canceled event.
- In the event of cancellation, race items included with registration such as apparel, awards, drink tickets etc. will not be distributed to registrants.
- Any pre-purchased race souvenirs such as shirts will have a scheduled distribution event or may be picked up at the Millennium Running offices during business hours.