POLICY EXCEPTION – COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Millennium will make the following exception to our already runner-friendly refund policy.
Cancelled Events: For Millennium Running Signature Events that are cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, registrants will receive a 100% credit (based on the paid entry fee, but not to include the online processing fee), valid for any future Millennium Running Signature Event. There is no expiration date on the codes- they are indefinite. All codes will be emailed directly to the registrant.
The list of cancelled races include: St. Patty’s 5k & 10k, Citizens Bank Shamrock Half Marathon & Shuffle, Cheap Marathon, Stonyfield Earth Day 5k, and Members First Cinco de Miles 5k.
Postponed Events: For Millennium Running Signature Events that are postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, registrants will receive be automatically entered into the new date, when announced. For a registrant that cannot attend the rescheduled dated, a 100% credit (based on the paid entry fee, but not to include the online processing fee), valid for any future Millennium Running Signature Event in the next 2 years will be issued. No refunds/transfer/credits will be processed prior to the new date being determined and announced.
The list of postponed events include: Earth Rock Run, and RibFest 5 Miler.
REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
— More Than 30 days+ Prior To Event: 100% of original entry fee paid will be transferred as a credit to a future Signature Event occurring within the next 1 year. Requests must be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
— 4 Days – 30 Days Prior To Event: 50% of original entry fee paid will be transferred as a credit to a future Signature Event occurring within the next 1 year. Requests must be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
— Less Than 4 Days Prior To Event: Due to final race preparation, municipal costs, race expenditures, and charitable donations all committed to provide the best possible event to registrants, we cannot grant refunds or transfers within 4 days prior to the start of the event.
— Club Members: If a current member of the Millennium Running Club, a 100% refund or transfer will be granted if a request is submitted via Transfer/Refund Form no less than 4 days prior to the event.
— Series Registrants: If signed up for a Signature event VIA the Elliot Series, Stonyfield Organic GreenStride Series, or Holiday Hat Trick Registration Pages, a 100% refund or transfer will be granted if a request is submitted via Transfer/Refund Form no less than 4 days prior to the event.
–Credit Codes: Transfer credit codes and standard codes can only be redeemed once. You will not receive a transfer code for any registration fees originally paid with any type of code.
- All refund or transfer requests must be made be submitted via Transfer/Refund Form
- All refunds are credited back to the credit card used on the original transaction; however, refunds do not include online processing fees.
- Participants requesting a race transfer will be emailed a coupon code to sign up for a future signature event of their choice occurring over the next 1 year.
— Transfer Your Bib to Another Person For The Same Event: Should a participant want to transfer their entry to another person for the same event, they may do so at Early Bib Pick Up or on Race Day at the Questions Tent up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. The person receiving the transfer must be present to fill out the Transfer Form and accept the event waiver. The original registrant is not required to be present. There is a $10 fee for a person-person inner race transfer.
If you wish to transfer prior to early bib pick up you can do so here.
*Undocumented transfers present a serious liability risk and will result in disqualification from results and series eligibility with NO REFUND.
— Weather: Millennium Running’s weather policy begins with the safety of our participants. Decisions to delay, postpone, or cancel an event are made in conjunction with the hosting municipalities officials and safety personnel. These decisions are made with careful consideration, in the best interest of our participants, and are final.
- We will always make every effort to start an event on the scheduled date and time.
- If the start time needs to be delayed we will make every effort to make this decision as soon as possible and keep any delays as brief as possible.
- If weather forces the postponement of a race date, we will make every effort to make this decision as soon as possible. Each event has a predetermined make-up date if applicable and is published within the general info for that event.
Event cancellation due to weather: If forced to cancel an event without a make-up date due to weather the following policy takes effect.
- 70% of registration fee can be applied toward registration to following year’s instance of the same event within 30 days of canceled event.
- In the event of cancellation, race items included with registration such as apparel, awards, drink tickets etc. will not be distributed to registrants.
- Any pre-purchased race souvenirs such as shirts will have a scheduled distribution event or may be picked up at the Millennium Running offices during business hours.