Earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series award at the end of the year.
• Millennium Marathon, complete 26.2 cumulative miles
• Ultra, complete 40 cumulative miles
• All-Millennium Team, complete every Millennium Signature Event
All of the 15 Millennium Running signature events in 2016 will comprise the Series
• Ribfest Admission: All registrants!
• Grillmaster Aprons: For the first 1,200 registered runners.*
• Two (2) Beer Tickets: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required – Redeemable inside Ribfest!
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Open
• Adult Registration (21+): $35
• Youth Registration (12-20): $25
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10, or FREE with promo code ‘STA’
• Kids ‘Little Piglet’ Runs (8 & Younger): $10, or FREE with promo code ‘STA’
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Available beginning at 7:00am on Race Day
• Adult Registration (21+): $40
• Youth Registration (12-20): $30
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10
• Kids ‘Little Piglet’ Runs (8 & Younger): $10
Early Bib Pick-Up: Available at the Millennium Running Retail Store (138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH)
Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 7:00am-8:45am at Race Day HQ located at the Anheuser-Busch complex in Merrimack, NH.
Directions: Located in front of the Budweiser Clydesdale hamlet inside of the Anheuser-Busch Complex, 221 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH.
Race Day Parking: Click for Rock’n Ribfest parking info.
Gear Check: Gear check will be available for all participants in the Race Day HQ area. Simply check your bag in the Pelmac Industries Secure Gear Check tent inside Race Day HQ and pick it up after you finish.
Post-Race: This is the best post race ever! Your registration includes free entry into The Rotary’s Rock’n Ribfest, where all 21+ participants can redeem their 2 beer tickets! Dasani water and Powerade are provided by Coca Cola Northern New England, Pizza provided by Portland Pie Co., and Yogurt provided by Stonyfield Yogurt in the area of Race Day HQ.
Results: Powered by Fairpoint Communications! All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Prize money to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women (not age-graded). Awards will be given out to the Top 50 overall age-graded percent finishers. Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.