Road Race Notice: Citizens Bank Shamrock Half Marathon, Relay & Shuffle – 3/24-25
Millennium Running is proud to announce the return of the 2nd Annual Citizens Bank Shamrock Half Marathon & Relay on Saturday, March 24th followed by the 8th Annual Citizens Bank Shamrock Shuffle preceding the City of Manchester’s St. Patrick’s Parade on Sunday, March 25th, 2018. The events are expected to bring over 6,000 runners and spectators to downtown Manchester to join in the City’s St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Millennium Running has worked closely with the City of Manchester and Manchester Police Department to ensure a fun, safe, race course while also allowing vehicular traffic to flow within the downtown area.
Date: Saturday, March 24th, 2018
Race Start: 9:00am
Race End: 1:00pm
Expect road closures and delays on the following roads and streets during the hours of 8:00am – 1:00pm:
- Elm St.
- River Rd. (Northbound only)
- Canal St. (Northbound only)
- Chestnut St
- All cross streets North of Granite St. and South of Rowell St between River/Canal St. and Chestnut St.
- Note: River Rd Southbound and Commercial St (Parallel to Canal St) will remain open and unobstructed
- Note: Lexington Ave, Trenton St, and Bennington Rd will remain open to allow traffic flow
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Race Start: 11:15am
Race End: 12:00pm
This race immediate precedes the City of Manchester St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Please visit that event’s webpage for greater details on that event.
Expect road closures and delays due to the race on the following roads and streets during the hours of 10:30am – 12:00pm:
- Elm St.
- W. Pennacook St.
- Canal St.
- Spring St.