|Date:||Saturday, December 1, 2018|
|Time:||2:30 pm||Lil’ Elf Runs, sponsored by Primrose School at Bedford Hills (100 yards)|
|3:00 pm||BASC Santa Shuffle Race Starts|
|4:00pm||Manchester City Christmas Parade|
|Location:||Veteran’s Park • Manchester, NH – MAP|
Compete in our holiday mini-series, the New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center Holiday Hat Trick! Score a hat trick and complete three (3) of the final five (5) events of the year (Trick-or-Trot, Thanksgiving, Santa, Yule, Millennium Mile) and earn yourself a NHOC Holiday Hat Trick hoodie with thumbholes!
In order to gain your hoodie when completing three of the five races, please register for our NHOC Holiday Hat Trick Series, then pick which races you’d like to complete!
• Full Santa Suit: New and Improved Santa Suit to all adult and youth registrants!
• One (1) Beer Ticket: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required. – Redeemable at participating bars downtown! Check out the Millennium Beer finder for locations!
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
• Finisher Video: Millennium Running is proud to offer a free finisher video that will be available 2-3 business days following the event.
• NHOC Holiday Hat Trick Schwag: Finish 3 of the 5 NHOC Holiday Hat Trick races to receive your Holiday Hat Trick schwag item!
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Open (Closes Friday, 11/30 at 11:59pm)
• Adult Registration (21+): $30
• Youth Registration (12-20): $25
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10
• 100m Kids ‘Lil’ Elf Runs’ (8 & Younger): FREE!!
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Available beginning at 1:00pm on Race Day at Race Day HQ.
• Adult Registration (21+): $35
• Youth Registration (12-20): $30
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10
• Kids ‘Lil’ Elf Runs’ (8 & Younger): $10
Early Bib Pick-Up: Available at the Millennium Running Retail Store (138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH)
• Thursday, November 29 – 10:00am-7:00pm
• Friday, November 30 – 10:00am-7:00pm
Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 1:00pm-3:00pm at Race Day HQ located inside the Center of NH Expo Center at the Raddison Hotel (700 Elm St., Manchester, NH).
Directions: Veteran’s Park, 889 Elm Street, Manchester, NH.
Race Day Parking: Available at all public Manchester City Parking locations. There is NO parking on Elm Street.
Garmin® Course Map: A 3-mile out-and-back course that starts and finishes at Veteran’s Park in downtown Manchester. CLICK HERE for interactive Garmin® Map
Post-Race Beer Finder: CLICK HERE for a full list of participating bars to redeem your Samuel Adams Drink Ticket! This mobile-app will provide directions to each bar participating in our event.
Results, driven by AutoFair Honda: All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Finisher Video, provided by Millennium Running: All finishers will receive a video link of them crossing the finish line 2-3 business days following the race.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from this event thanks to our friends at Lindner Dental. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female in each 5-yr age group. (<12, 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34 … 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
With every event Millennium Running is proud to donate back to and support local organizations and charities. To date, Millennium Running has donated over $400,000 to these local charities and organizations. The BASC Santa Claus Shuffle event is proud to support:
• Safe Sports Network: The need for the Safe Sports Network program hit home for one of our founders one August day more than 20 years ago. He was standing next to an athletic-looking young man outside a fence watching Manchester Central High School’s football tryouts. He asked the young man why he wasn’t out there. The response to that question (“Because my family can’t afford the physical.”) planted the seed that has become the Safe Sports Network.