Jacket Pick Up Party will take place at Murphy’s Taproom in Bedford, NH, Monday, March 18 from 6PM to 8PM!!!
2019 SERIES INFO
Earn your 2019 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series awards and schwag at the end of the year.
• Millennium Marathon, complete 26.2 cumulative miles and at least 3 races
• Ultra, complete 40.0 cumulative miles and at least 3 races
• All-Millennium Team, complete every Millennium Signature Event
2019 ELLIOT SERIES RACES
|January 13, 2019||HPM Insurance
|March 30, 2019||Citizens Bank
Shamrock Half-Marathon & Relay
|March 31, 2019||Citizens Bank
|April 20, 2019||Stonyfield
Earth Day 5k
|May 5, 2019||Members First
Cinco de Miles 5K
|August 17, 2019||Enterprise Bank
Boot Scoot n’ Boogie 5k & BrewFest
|August 24, 2019||Craft Sportswear
NH 10 Miler
|September 2019||New Event||3.1|
|September 15, 2019||Member Medical & ExpressMed
Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day 5k and 10k
|September 21, 2019||Manchester Invitational Open Race||3.1|
|October 13, 2019||Northeast Delta Dental
New England Half Marathon
|October 27, 2019||CHaD
|November 10, 2019||Manchester City Marathon
|26.2, 13.1, 3.1 & Relay|
|November 28, 2019||Fisher Cats
|December 7, 2019||BASC
Santa Claus Shuffle
|December 15, 2019||Yule Light Up the Night||2.1|
|January 1, 2020 | New Year’s Day||Apple Therapy + Sports & Rehab
2019 SERIES RULES
1. Participants MUST register for the The Elliot Millennium Running Series by the deadline (December 13, 2019 at 11:59PM EST).
• You may select and pay for any number of events when registering for the Series.
• Once registered for the Series, all previously completed Series races will count towards earning your Jacket.
• If you do not register for the Series by the deadline, a Jacket will not be ordered.
• Check list of confirmed Series Registrants HERE
2. Participants need to COMPLETE at least 26.2 miles of race distance AND at least 3 races from the 2019 Elliot Millennium Running Series events to earn their Jacket.
• Additional prizes will be issued to those completing the Ultra (40.0 miles) and the All-Millennium Team (every Millennium signature event). Prizes TBA.
3. Relay mileage will be calculated by dividing the total distance of the race by the number of people on your relay team. For example, the New Hampshire 10 Miler will give each member of the 2-person relay 5 miles, Shamrock Half Relay will give each member of the 3-person relay 4.4 miles, and the Manchester Marathon Relay will give each member of the 4-person relay 6.55 miles.
4. Participants MUST be at least 12 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
5. Jackets will be distributed at The Elliot Millennium Running Series jacket party after the conclusion of the Series. Date: TBD/Location
• Jackets may also be picked up at the Millennium Running offices during normal business hours after the party.