2015 ELLIOT MILLENNIUM RUNNING SERIES RACES
|January 1, 2015 | New Year’s Day||Millennium Mile||1.0|
|January 25, 2015||Snowflake Shuffle||3.0|
|February 17, 2015||Fat Tuesday 5K||3.1|
|March 29, 2015||Shamrock Shuffle||2.0|
|May 3, 2015||Cinco de Miles 5K||3.1|
|June 21, 2015 | Father’s Day||Ribfest 5 Miler||5.0|
|July 3, 2015||Manchester Mile & 5k||1.0 / 3.1|
|July 25, 2015||Boot Scoot n’ Boogie||3.1|
|August 22, 2015||NH-XC Festival||3.1|
|August 29, 2015||NH 10 Miler||10.0|
|September 13, 2015||Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day 5K||3.1|
|October 4, 2015||New England Half Marathon||13.1|
2015 SERIES RULES
1. Participants MUST register for the The Elliot Millennium Running Series by the deadline (August 28, 2015 at noon).
– You may select and pay for any number of events when registering for the Series.
– Once registered for the Series, all previously completed Series races will count towards earning your Jacket.
– If you do not register for the Series by the deadline, a Jacket will not be ordered.
– Check list of Series Registrants HERE
2. Participants need to COMPLETE at least 26.2 miles of race distance added from the 12 events in the 2015 Elliot Millennium Running Series to earn their Jacket.
– NH 10 Miler: 2-person relay runners earn 5.0 miles each.
3. Participants MUST be at least 12 years of age by Jan. 1, 2015.
4. Jackets will be distributed at The Elliot Millennium Running Series jacket party about 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Series. Date: TBD/Location
– Jackets may also be picked up at the Millennium Running offices during normal business hours after the party.
Register for the The 2015 Elliot Millennium Running Series and pay for up to 12 races with simple transaction!
Note: Any events in the Series not signed up for via Series Registration must be signed up for when registration for that event opens to the general public. You do not need to register for the Series again to add more events.
PRE-SALE OF EVENTS: As a Series Registrant, you may select and pay for events that typically SELL OUT even before the event registration opens to the general public!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Registrants can use the discount code MR2014 to get 10% off your series registration (Up to $40.00)! Offer and code expire 12/31/14.
Save on Registration Fees: By registering for the Series events with one transaction, you will save up to $15 on processing fees.
SERIES PARTY INFO
If you did not get your 2014 Jacket at the Series Party on Nov 6th, you may pick it up at the Millennium Running offices (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm – except Holidays). Alternatively, Jackets can be picked up at the following Millennium Running Signature Events: Fisher Cats Thanksgiving 5k, BASC Santa Claus Shuffle, Yule Light Up The Night, and the Millennium Mile.