1. Participants MUST register for the The Elliot Millennium Running Series by the deadline (November 5, 2017 at 12:00PM EST).
• You may select and pay for any number of events when registering for the Series.
• Once registered for the Series, all previously completed Series races will count towards earning your Jacket.
• If you do not register for the Series by the deadline, a Jacket will not be ordered.
• Check list of confirmed Series Registrants HERE
2. Participants need to COMPLETE at least 26.2 miles of race distance AND at least 3 races added from the 2017 Elliot Millennium Running Series events to earn their Jacket.
• Additional prizes will be issued to those completing the Ultra (40.0 miles) and the All-Millennium Team (every Millennium signature event). Prizes TBA.
3. Relay mileage will be calculated by dividing the total distance of the race by the number of people on your relay team. For example, the New Hampshire 10 Miler will give each member of the 2-person relay 5 miles for the event.
4. Participants MUST be at least 12 years of age by Jan. 1, 2017.
5. Jackets will be distributed at The Elliot Millennium Running Series jacket party after the conclusion of the Series. Date: TBD/Location
• Jackets may also be picked up at the Millennium Running offices during normal business hours after the party.