|Date:||Sunday, January 15, 2017|
|Times:||9:15 am||Snowflake Shuffle Race Start|
|Location:||Copper Door Restaurant • Bedford, NH – MAP|
Check back soon for complete information on the 2017 Elliot Millennium Running Series.
Runners can earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series award at the end of the year. All of the 15 Millennium Running signature events in 2016 will comprise the Series
• Millennium Running Hoodie: All adult & youth pre-registrants!
• One (1) Beer Ticket: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required, courtesy of Samuel Adams.
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION • In-Store on Saturday, December 17
• Join us for our ‘Holiday Extravaganza,’ on Saturday, Dec. 7th from 10:00am-5:00pm at our retail store, which will be your first shot at registering for the HPM Insurance Snowflake Shuffle. Just for visintg the store you can register, test out some Altra shoes, enjoy a waffle breakfast, plus every mile you run from the store will be a $5 in-store gift card to use (max. $25).
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Opens Sunday, December 18th at 8:00am
• Adult Registration (age 21+): $35 until 11:59am on 12/18. $40 after NOON on 12/18
• Youth Registration (under 21): $30 until 11:59am on 12/18. $35 after NOON on 12/18
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Based on Availability!
• Early Bib Pick-Up: Available Tuesday (1/10/17) – Friday (1/13/17) from 10:00am-7:00pm and Saturday (1/14/17) from 10:00am-5:00pm at the Millennium Running Retail Store, 138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH.
• Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 7:30am-9:00am at Race Day HQ located at the Copper Door Restaurant, in Bedford, NH.
Directions: Copper Door Restaurant, 15 Leavy Drive, Bedford, NH.
VIP Parking: VIP Parking is located in the Copper Door and surrounding parking areas and is limited to 100 cars for an additional $15 fee that is donated one of our deserving charity groups.
General Parking: General parking is available at select lots off of Constitution Drive.
Drop Off: There is a ‘Runner Drop-Off Zone’ on Leavy Drive, however cars will not be permitted to idle.
Shuttle Buses: Shuttles will be available at designated locations from Constitution Drive to the starting line at the Copper Door. CLICK HERE for a full PDF map detailing all available lots and shuttle locations. Shuttle Buses will take ALL general parking runners and spectators across Rt-101. Per police orders, there will be no pedestrian crossing of Rt-101.
Gear Check: Gear check will be available for all participants in the Race Day HQ area. Simply check your bag in the Pelmac Industries Secure Gear Check tent inside Race Day HQ and pick it up after you finish.
Results: Powered by Fairpoint Communications! All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners. (<12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
• FEEDNH.org: The mission of FEEDNH.org – Great New Hampshire Restaurants’ Charitable Trust – is to strengthen New Hampshire communities through philanthropic collaboration, dedicated employee involvement and volunteerism benefiting local Families, Elderly, Education, and Disadvantaged.