|Date:||Sunday, January 15, 2017|
|Times:||9:15 am||Snowflake Shuffle Race Start|
|Location:||Copper Door Restaurant • Bedford, NH – MAP|
Check back soon for complete information on the 2017 Elliot Millennium Running Series.
Runners can earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series award at the end of the year. All of the 15 Millennium Running signature events in 2016 will comprise the Series
• Millennium Running Hoodie: All adult & youth pre-registrants!
• One (1) Beer Ticket: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required, courtesy of Samuel Adams.
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Opens in December 2016. Date TBA.
• Adult Registration (21+): $35
• Youth Registration (12-20): $30
• Kids Registration (11 & Younger): $10, or FREE with promo code ‘STA’
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Based on Availability!
• Early Bib Pick-Up: Available Tuesday (1/10/17) – Friday (1/13/17) from 10:00am-7:00pm and Saturday (1/14/17) from 10:00am-5:00pm at the Millennium Running Retail Store, 138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH.
• Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 7:30am-9:00am at Race Day HQ located at the Copper Door Restaurant, in Bedford, NH.
Directions: Copper Door Restaurant, 15 Leavy Drive, Bedford, NH.
Race Day Parking: General parking is available at select lots off of Constitution Drive. VIP Parking will be located in the Copper Door and NH Liquor and Wine Outlet lots. We will also have a ‘Runner Drop-Off Zone’ on Leavy Drive. Shuttles will be available at designated locations from Constitution Drive to the starting line at the Copper Door. CLICK HERE for a full PDF map detailing all available lots and shuttle locations.
Gear Check: Gear check will be available for all participants in the Race Day HQ area. Simply check your bag in the Pelmac Industries Secure Gear Check tent inside Race Day HQ and pick it up after you finish.
Post-Race: Dasani water and Powerade are provided by Coca Cola Northern New England, Pasta will be provided by the Copper Door Restaurant, and Yogurt provided by Stonyfield Yogurt in the area of Race Day HQ.
Results: Powered by Fairpoint Communications! All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners. (<12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
• FEEDNH.org: The mission of FEEDNH.org – Great New Hampshire Restaurants’ Charitable Trust – is to strengthen New Hampshire communities through philanthropic collaboration, dedicated employee involvement and volunteerism benefiting local Families, Elderly, Education, and Disadvantaged.