Team Captain Information: Cigna Elliot 5k
!! Team Captain Information !!
It is time to get excited about the 23rd running of the Cigna/Elliot Corporate 5k Road Race! New this year, Millennium Running has been hired to manage and time this awesome race and we’d love to have as many corporate teams participate as possible in the largest road race in NH on Thursday, August 13th in downtown Manchester.
As the Team Captain, you play a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE! Below you will find the steps you will need to take to establish your Company as an official corporate team for this year’s race. This will need to be done BEFORE any of your employees register. General Registration opens on June 1st.
Please contact our team at Millennium Running directly via email or phone (603-512-1976) if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO ESTABLISH YOUR TEAM
As the Team Captain, please set up an account on the official online registration platform (RunReg) here: https://www.runreg.com/NewUser/NewMember
Once complete, proceed to the “Cigna/Elliot Corporate 5k Road Race – CORPORATE TEAM MEMBER ENTRY” registration page here: https://www.runreg.com/cigna-elliot-5k-team
– Select the “Team Captain Entry” category and proceed by choosing the “Register with a RunReg Account” button.
– Provide your log-in information and click “Add to Cart” button.
– Confirm your contact information is correct and enter your corporate/company team name.
– Proceed to answer all required questions. Please note, you will need to know if your Company will be paying for all your employees or whether the employees will be paying for their own entry fees.
– Check out
Online Registration for your co-workers and teammates opens on Monday, June 1st.
– If your Company is paying for employees, you will be sent a registration code to distribute to your employees so they do not incur a credit card charge.
– Over the next few weeks, you will be sent all sorts of digital collateral to help recruit employees to join your company team.