|Date:||Thursday, November 24, 2016|
|Time:||9:00 am||Thanksgiving 5K Race Start|
|Location:||Northeast Delta Dental Stadium • Manchester, NH – MAP|
Compete in our holiday mini-series, the New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center Holiday Hat Trick! Score a hat trick and complete three (3) of the final four (4) events of the year (Trick-or-Trot, Thanksgiving, Santa, Yule) and earn yourself a NHOC Holiday Hat Trick quarter-zip pullover with thumbholes!
In order to gain your jacket when completing three of the four races, please register for our NHOC Holiday Hat Trick Series, then pick which races you’d like to complete!
Earn your 2016 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series award at the end of the year.
• Millennium Marathon, complete 26.2 cumulative miles
• Ultra, complete 40 cumulative miles
• All-Millennium Team, complete every Millennium Signature Event
All of the 15 Millennium Running signature events in 2016 will comprise the Series
• Race Schwag: Official Race Shirt to the first 1,500 adult registrants.
• Fisher Cats Opening Day Ticket: One (1) free ticket to the first 1,500 registrants.
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
• NHOC Holiday Hat Trick Schwag: Finish 3 of the 4 NHOC Holiday Hat Trick races to receive your Holiday Hat Trick Half-Zip Performance Shirt!
ONLINE REGISTRATION • Open
• Adult Registration (Age 12 & older): $25
• Youth Registration (11 & younger): $10, or FREE with promo code ‘STA’
RACE DAY REGISTRATION • Available beginning at 7:30am on Race Day at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
• Adult Registration (Age 12 & older): $30
• Youth Registration (Age 11 & younger): $10
Early Bib Pick-Up: Available at the Millennium Running Retail Store (138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH) during the following days / times:
• Monday, November 21st from 10:00am to 7:00pm
• Tuesday, November 22nd from 10:00am to 7:00pm
• Wednesday, November 23rd from 10:00am to 7:00pm
Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 7:30am-8:45am at Race Day HQ located at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, in Manchester, NH.
Directions: Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, 1 Line Drive, Manchester, NH.
Race Day Parking: Available at all public Manchester City Parking locations.
Course: NEW THIS YEAR, there will be a common START/FINISH LINE at Center Field inside the Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. The 3.1-mile course heads out on the Stadium to Commercial St and incorporates a loop through Manchester’s historic millyard and returns to finish inside back at Center Field in the Stadium. Click here for Course Map.
Results: Powered by Fairpoint Communications! All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from all of our signature events. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners. (<12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.