ROAD RACE NOTICE
Sunday, October 23, 2022 • 8:00 am | Half Marathon
Start Line: Gould Hill Farm • Hopkinton, NH
Finish Line: NH State House • Concord, NH
Expect road closures and delays throughout the route during the following hours:
Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Full details below.
Millennium Running is proud to announce the return of the Delta Dental New England Half Marathon on Sunday, October 23, 2022. The event is expected to bring thousands of runners and spectators to the heart of New Hampshire through the Town of Hopkinton and the City of Concord.
For up-to-date detours and traffic, we recommend utilizing either Waze, TomTom, or Apple Maps as closures are live during the event. These apps will route you accordingly.
Please expect closures on the following roads:
- Capitol Street – Eastbound (between N. State Street & N. Main Street) – 4:00pm-11:59pm
- Hopkinton Road/Rt. 103 – Westbound (between Main St. & Gould Hill Rd.) – 7:45am -9:15am
- Franklin Pierce Hwy/Main St – Westbound (between Currier Rd. & Hopkinton Rd.) – 7:45am -10:30am
- Currier Road – Westbound (between Currier Rd. & Hopkinton Rd.) – 7:45am -10:30am
- Capitol Street – Eastbound (between N. State St. & N. Main St.) – 12:00am-2:00pm
- Park Street – Westbound (between N. Main St. & N. State St.) – 4:30am-2:00pm
- N. Main Street – Both Directions (between Loudon Rd. & School St.) – 4:30am-2:00pm
- Pleasant Street/Rt. 202 – Westbound (between Langley Parkway & Currier St.) – 8:00am-2:00pm
- N. Main Street – Curbside (western) SB Lane (between Bouton St. & Loudon Rd.) – 8:00am-2:00pm
- Centre Street – Both Directions (between N. Main St. & N. State St.) – 9:00am-2:00pm
- N. State Street – Southbound (between Bouton St. & Church St.) – 9:00am-2:00pm