Ribfest Chosen For USATF New England Grand Prix Series
Great news Millennium Running fans, after two rounds of online voting, the 2014 USATF-NE Grand Prix Series has been announced! Millennium Running is proud to boast that the St. Joseph Healthcare RIBFEST 5 Miler was selected as one of the races in the 2014 Grand Prix!
“We are proud to have a signature Millennium Running event be part of the USATF-NE Grand Prix,” stated John Mortimer, Millennium Running owner & founder. “As part of the Grand Prix, we are looking forward to hosting some of the most elite runners from all over New England”
The 2014 USATF-NE Grand Prix will run with the following schedule:
1. D. H. Jones 10 miler, Amherst, MA, Feb. 23, 11 a.m.
2. New Bedford Half Marathon, New Bedford, MA Mar. 16, 11 a.m.
3. An Ras Mor 5 km, Cambridge, MA, Mar. 30, 10 a.m.
5. GMAA Labor Day 15 km, South Burlington, VT, Aug. 31, 9 a.m.
6. Lone Gull 10 km, Gloucester, MA, Sept. 14, 9 a.m.
7. Manchester City Marathon, Manchester, NH, Nov 2, 8:50 a.m.