|Date:||Sunday, September 10, 2017|
|Times:||10:15 am||NEDD Halfway to St. Patrick’s Race Start|
|Location:||The Wild Rover • Manchester, NH – MAP|
|Distance:||5K (3.1 miles) & 10K (6.2 miles)|
Earn your 2017 Elliot Millennium Running Series Jacket by completing one of three levels! Each level adds to your Series awards and schwag at the end of the year. This year’s Elliot Millennium Running Series events include races from the Millennium Mile through the Manchester City Marathon.
For complete rules and details, Learn More…
• Stainless Steel Drinking Mug: First 1,000 registrants (youth & adult)
• One (1) Beer Ticket: All 21+ registrants, I.D. required. – Redeemable at the Wild Rover’s Celtic Festival following the race
• Personalized Bib #: Personalized with your name. If registered at least 30 days prior to the event.
• Race Photos: Free race photos available 2-3 business days following the event.
• Early Bib Pick-Up: Available at the Millennium Running Retail Store (138 Bedford Center Road, Bedford, NH) – check back soon for complete dates and information.
• Race Day Bib Pick-Up: Available from 8:30am-10:00am at Race Day HQ located at the Wild Rover Pub, in Manchester, NH.
Directions: The Wild Rover Pub, 21 Kosciuszko St, Manchester, NH.
Start Line: Located on Elm Street in Downtown Manchester at the corner of Spring and Elm Street. Both races will start at the same time in the same location and the finish location is the same for both races.
Race Day Parking: Available at all public Manchester City Parking locations.
Post-Race Party: Everyone is invited to enjoy the entertainment and celebration at the Wild Rover’s Celtic Festival.
Results, driven by AutoFair Honda: All results will be displayed live at the Millennium Running timing trailer adjacent to the finish line. Live online results will be published exclusively on MillenniumRunning.com.
Photos, provided by Gentle Dental: Millennium Running is happy to provide FREE digital race photos from this event thanks to our friends at Gentle Dental. Photos will be posted online 2-3 business days following the event.
Awards: Awards to the Top 3 Overall Men & Women in both the 5K and 10K. Awards will also be given out to the top 3 male and female age group winners in both the 5K (<12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+) and 10K. (<19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Stop by the Awards Tent located in the Race Day HQ following the race to claim your award. Awards will not be mailed after the event.
Refunds & Transfers: Please read our Refund & Transfer Policy for full information.
General FAQs: Read a full list of General FAQ’s by clicking here.
With every event Millennium Running is proud to donate back to and support local organizations and charities. To date, Millennium Running has donated over $400,000 to these local charities and organizations. The Northeast Delta Dental Halfway to St Patrick’s Day 5k is proud to support New Horizon’s food pantry and shelter, Cub Scouts, AOH, Miss NH scholarship program, and other local organizations.